Friday, October 26, 2007

Money Manangement

Hi. I'm sorry for my absence. I've been too busy at work lately.

Anyway, i'd like to speak about money management. Why is this so important? Many people know the best betting systems, and keep losing money. That was my biggest problem. I was sure i was close, but i kept losing money after hours and hours of profit.

Money managment assures you that you never place more than you should in a negative progressive betting system. It was made to you losing some rounds but winning about 4 times the rounds you've lost. Let's say you have a system you win 10$ each time you complete it. You have to set a limit to win the system or accept the loss, in a way that let's say if the limit is 30$, you lose 3 times in 20. That way you would lose 90$, but win 150. That's 60$ profit.

In my manual i give you the explanation on how to set the limits right.
you can find it at: http://www.freewebs.com/jacoblinus/tipsmoney.htm