Thursday, October 11, 2007

Positive Vs Negative Progressive Betting Systems

I've said before i only go for the Negative betting systems, even though I reject the Martingale System.

The pros, most of them, say that the positive is the the best. Why? because they limit your losses, and make you play with your winnings. It's a win win situation they say.
I'm not going to discuss that. I've tried every positive system, and i can say i never lose much many with it, and i win many times some money.
how much? well.. that's the problem. I don't win much. Maybe 10$ in two hours play. I may even lose 5$ in the next two hour play. It basicly don't do much with your bank account. It's good for fun, and if you have a limited bank account you can use this system to pass your time and maybe making some bucks.
But it doesn't give you the chance to win steadly a couple of hundred bucks as my method does, that it's based on a negative system.
If you don't know my method you can learn it in: http://www.freewebs.com/jacoblinus/tipsmoney.htm